Marina Facilities and information
- Berthing Assistance - 24/7 assistance is available to help you when entering or leaving your berth, please contact us on VHF channel 80 or call on 07764 29 35 88
- Car parking - Dedicated long and short stay marina car park spaces are provided outside the marina entrance. A car park pass allocation is provided to annual berth holders. Pay and display parking is available for visitors.
- Cash point - A cash point is located in Red Funnel’s Terminal 2. Please note a transaction charge applies.
- Contractors - Berth holders may invite any bona fide tradesperson on site for the purposes of repairing or maintaining their boat. However, please note we must be notified prior to the contractor’s arrival and all contractors must: Provide details of their third party liability cover. Sign in at the marina office prior to commencing work and sign out after completing the work. For security reasons we will not issue keys to contractors unless we have received your instructions to do so.
Customs - If you are arriving or departing from any country outside the EU, including the Channel Islands, you must complete the customs form C1331. These forms are available from the marina office.
Drop off / Pick up - To collect or drop off people in the marina we ask for a donation to our 2014 Charity of the year, Countess Mountbatten Hospice.
- Electricity - Electricity is supplied to all berths. Annual berth holders must use a metre, provided at their own cost. The cost of electricity for visitors is included in the berthing fee.
- Fishing - In the interest of all boat users, fishing is prohibited in the marina.
- Fuel - Please enquire at the office is you wish to fuel your boat.
- Gas - Calor and camping gas bottles can be exchanged at the marina – please enquire in the office.
- Ice - Bags of ice can be purchased from the marina office.
- Keys - Berth holders and visitors who are leaving vessels at the marina are required to leave a set of keys with the marina office in case of an emergency. Keys will only be released to the named owner or pre-arranged friends or contractors.
- Laundry room - A coin operated washing machine and drier is available to all marina users along with ironing facilities.
- Mail - We are happy to receive post on behalf of our customers; Incoming mail will be kept in the office for your collection for a maximum of 45 days. If you provide us with written permission we will also receive any parcels that do or do not require a signature. This is done in good faith and we will not accept liability for lost or damaged mail/goods. Whist we are happy to accept large items such as sails, outboards, etc on your behalf, we would appreciate advance notice of such a delivery and prompt collection.
- Marina Reception - The marina is manned 24 hours a day. If the marina staff are out checking boats they can be contacted on VHF Channel 80, 02380 234 397 or 07764 293 588.
- Ocean Safety - The marina office is an official Ocean Safety 'Drop off / Collection' point for life rafts, life jackets etc.
- Sea Safe - The marina office is an official Sea Safe 'Drop off / Collection' point. Sea Safe will collect, examine and advise service costs, service and return
- Pets - Please keep pets on a lead at all times when on the marina property. Do not allow them to foul the pontoons or annoy fellow berth holders. Dogs should be exercised away form the marina.
- Public Slipway - The public slipway can be accessed at all times, but launching and recovering is dependant on tides.
- Security - CCTV cameras cover berths, car parks and shore side. Security patrols are performed throughout the day and night.
- Showers and WCs - Our new shower facilities include family size shower/changing rooms with baby changing facilities, heated towel rails, hair dryers and GHD straighteners.
- Travel Services - Town Quay transport links include; the Hythe Ferry, Red Funnel’s Red Jet service to the Isle of Wight, a free City link bus running to the City Centre, West Quay Shopping Centre and Southampton Central Railway station. Taxis operate from the Quay throughout the day and night.
- Trolleys - A selection of trolleys in various sizes are available from the trolley park adjacent to the marina gangway. Please be considerate to others by returning the trolleys in a clean state after use.
- VHF Radio - The marina maintains a continuous listening watch on Channel 80 – Call Sign ‘Town Quay Marina’.
- Water - Water is supplied without charge to all berths.
- Weather forecasts - Local weather forecasts are displayed daily in the Marina Reception and on the marina notice board. Please ask at Reception for any other forecasts you require.
- Wifi - Wifi is free to visitors. Ask at reception for information.